Blossom

Bulk billing doctors

Hi all.

Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere of all the Adelaide drs who bulk bill? I found one, but they don't list the one I normally go to, so I'm guessing it isn't that great.

I'm after one more around the Anzac highway or surrounds.

The medical centre at Marion domain bulk bills. You may have to wait a while, it's a walk in no appointment place. You can ask to see a particular doctor.

Blossom. The General Oractitioners on Marion Road are good. I have refered several WorkCover Clients to them. Plenty of Doctors available as well.

The medical centre at Marion domain bulk bills. You may have to wait a while, it's a walk in no appointment place. You can ask to see a particular doctor.

Has that changed? They used to bulk bill, but the last time I went there (maybe four years ago) they had changed to only health cards and children.

Blossom. The General Oractitioners on Marion Road are good. I have refered several WorkCover Clients to them. Plenty of Doctors available as well.

Do you know which practice that is? From a google it seems there are a few on Marian road. And do they bulk bill non healthcard holding people? Thanks. :-)

We used one right next to the aquatic centre. Marion Domain Medical centre. Was fine, I waited over an hour when I went, day hubby went he was in and out in 20 mins. Just depends how busy it is. Someone said to me to call first and ask the wait time, they told me 30 people plus and 8 Docs on.

We used one right next to the aquatic centre. Marion Domain Medical centre. Was fine, I waited over an hour when I went, day hubby went he was in and out in 20 mins. Just depends how busy it is. Someone said to me to call first and ask the wait time, they told me 30 people plus and 8 Docs on.

Cool, I have been there before and they used to be alright. Are they bulk billing though?

Marion Domain is defo bulk billing!! They did change a few years ago to not bulk billing.... and we stopped going (as did a lot i think!)... but then within a year went back to bulk billing. I have waited around an hour or so sometimes but have always had good service etc.

Afaik, yes. My MIL told me to go there if it was non urgent/didn't mind a possible long wait. Didn't have to pay anything. Doc I saw was good. Hubby said the same about the one he saw.

Am still trying to get my head round all the medical differences and bulk billing is one of them :) we are currently trying to work out private health cover of some sort also.

Marion Domain is defo bulk billing!! They did change a few years ago to not bulk billing.... and we stopped going (as did a lot i think!)... but then within a year went back to bulk billing. I have waited around an hour or so sometimes but have always had good service etc.

Yes, the queues did dramatically drop when they stopped bulk billing lol.

Thanks very much. :-)