Guest Guest75

Happy New Year

Guest Guest75

[h=5]Happy New Year to my friends near,here ,far and wide . Have a happy and healthy 2014.:smile::biggrin::biggrin:[/h]

Guest MandiMR2

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all health, happiness & new experiences...2014 is my year as I'll be starting my new life in Adelaide!!!

Happy New Year to my friends near,here ,far and wide . Have a happy and healthy 2014.

Trust you to be so thoughtful, you sentimental ol' Hector :wubclub:

We wish you, Mrs T.and everyone on PiA a happy, fulfilling new year.

LC

Unless by , "friends ...wide" you were referring to my hips? In which case the good wishes stand - but not for you! Hahahaha! :tongue:

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and everyone of you from me too:smile:, hope you all had and continue to have, a good one! and that you had a merry Christmas time too.

We had a bit of a wet one in England, don't know what happened to all that severe cold and snow weather that was getting predicted/forecast and reported that England was going to be getting? supposed to be 6-8 inches the 1st week we were there!!(some snow in Austria for our skiing side trip), but it still felt more like a Christmas time there than it ever does here! especially with being around the grandchildren.

Arrived back in OZ Tuesday night and find myself back here in Adelaide today, I am apparently needed to help out at our project in Mount Barker for a couple of weeks, so you don't have to suffer me for too long:wink:

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and everyone of you from me too:smile:, hope you all had and continue to have, a good one! and that you had a merry Christmas time too.

We had a bit of a wet one in England, don't know what happened to all that severe cold and snow weather that was getting predicted/forecast and reported that England was going to be getting? supposed to be 6-8 inches the 1st week we were there!!(some snow in Austria for our skiing side trip), but it still felt more like a Christmas time there than it ever does here! especially with being around the grandchildren.

Arrived back in OZ Tuesday night and find myself back here in Adelaide today, I am apparently needed to help out at our project in Mount Barker for a couple of weeks, so you don't have to suffer me for too long:wink:

Welcome back Keith, funnily enough I was thinking about you the other day as I remembered you posting about going back to the UK for Christmas and I wondered if we would hear from you again.

Welcome back Keith, funnily enough I was thinking about you the other day as I remembered you posting about going back to the UK for Christmas and I wondered if we would hear from you again.

Thanks for that Jessica, but how often do you get theses funny thoughts? is it only when you forget to take your medication ?:biglaugh:. Hope you had a good time over the Christmas period and had plenty of Christmas spirits (for medicinal purposes).