Guest dingding66

Looking for buddies in hallett cove

Guest dingding66

Hi There everyone.....

We are currently in Hallett Cove and hoping to buy in the same subburb and would like to make friends in the same local area :biggrin:

really settled here now and owning our own home fingers crossed will be the icing on the cake but then don't want to be lonely either so

to have some local friends would just tick the final box ....be great if anyone around could reply to us.

The biggest thing for us was leaving our best friends behind in the UK and we miss getting together with them and having good times together

too.

Would love to here from you out there that are local folk .

P.S. We are 40 something by the way ....... :cute:

look forward to hear from you

DING DING 66

Hello. and happy new year.

the Mrs and myself started playing golf recently and have got back into keeping fit (gym and all that).

what kind of things do you guys like to get up to?

Guest Guest75
    Hey Guys,

Not living in 'little britain' but if you fancy a beer I'm always up for it!

Dan

Oi!!!

That name now belongs to Port Noarlunga and surrounds if you took more notice:biglaugh::tongue:

On our Hallett Cove street we have Greek, Amercian,Chinese,Indian, Pakistani,Australian and us as the token Poms :wink:

Guest Kerry R

Hi

We have bought in Hallett Cove and have been here just over a year. Always happy to meet up.

Guest dingding66

Cheers guy's

they do say it's like little Britain..... have no idea where that came from as our road they are all mixed Nationalities too

have seen the odd Pomm here but mainly not feel free to drop us a line would love a get together .

Just drop us a line anytime .... :notworthy: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Guest Sarah Bradley

Always up for a curry, bbq or a walk on the beach, we live near Marion Shopping Centre so not too far from you. Also 40 somethings :)

Andrew and Sarah

We are in McLaren Vale (which has it's fair share of poms) so if you are ever down that way at the weekends and fancy a coffee in town, let me know. We are newish to the Southern area so quite keen to make some new friends too. I've just re-introduced myself to a bit of fishing on the Onky River too if that's of interest...

Edited by zebedee

Oi!!!

That name now belongs to Port Noarlunga and surrounds if you took more notice:biglaugh::tongue:

On our Hallett Cove street we have Greek, Amercian,Chinese,Indian, Pakistani,Australian and us as the token Poms :wink:

I remember you used to call it that before you moved there and found out what its really like.

Guest six and paul

Hi there we moved to hallett cove in June, moved from uk dec 2012, hubby is Morphett vale. Born and bred , I'm from uk, we have two girls 11 and 9. Happy to meet up new faces , we heard was little Britain too!

Guest dingding66

Hi there sorry we have still got limited access internet if and but so have tried to individually reply to you

would be great to catch up will you all especially as it's HOT HOT HOT at the moment :biggrin:

Guest dingding66

bump any more local buddies out there at all look forward to hearing from you :wink:

Hi everyone,recently moved into sheidow from the uk, we are a forty something with children and would love to meat some new friends.

Beginning to miss the social side of back home. If anything going on would be interested to hear. Thanks tracey :biggrin: