Guest Mo Israel

Breaking Lease - Great little 2 b/r unit in Keswick

Guest Mo Israel

Hi guys,

My lease expires in March, however I was looking to get out of it asap.

Located in a very quiet street and area, the unit is a beautiful 2 bedroom place w/study. Minutes from the city and very close to local supermarkets and public transport. The unit also has reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating. It has a nice back-yard area perfect for Sunday afternoon drinks.

I was hoping to perhaps stay on just for a few months in the second bedroom in a sub-let agreement, however that's completely up to you.

Please message or call me to arrange a viewing or if you want me to send more photos.

Cheers guys

Mo

Lounge 1.jpg

back yard 1.jpg

Kitchen 1.jpg

Lounge 2.jpg

Room 1.jpg

Guest Mo Israel

The lease is;

$1390.48 P/M which equals $347.62 P/W

Cheers

Guest Guest75

Hope you enjoy the forum and add to it Mo. We seem to get so many joining just to advertise on here,shame when it's supposed to be such a community forum.

Guest Mo Israel

Thanks for the lovely welcome message Tyke. Do you not believe I am 'Adding' to this site by letting people know that there is a lovely unit up for grabs? A post is a post, just because this particular post had nothing of interest for you, it doesn't mean it won't benefit someone else. Have you messaged other people that are advertising properties & looking for work to tell them the same thing?

Edited by Mo Israel