Happy New Year one and all

Guest Rachael M Bowen

Guest Rachael M Bowen

Wishing all those that are about to start their great adventure in 2014 a very happy new year. we hope that your road to Adelaide is safe, fun and stress free (yeah ok the last bit might be asking too much).

Our next steps to Adelaide is to put the house on the market, sell the cars and then get the quotes for shipping etc. we'll be starting our new chapter of life from July 3rd and I know between now and then it will go so quickly with many ups, and hopefully not so many downs.

In the words of Fairground Attraction...."It's got to be ee ee ee ee ee ee, WORTH IT!!!"

KTF all xx

Good luck with the move, we are due to move in 5 days, it certainly has its ups and downs, but it's so exciting, like you, we hope its worth it :smile:

Wishing all those that are about to start their great adventure in 2014 a very happy new year. we hope that your road to Adelaide is safe, fun and stress free (yeah ok the last bit might be asking too much).

Our next steps to Adelaide is to put the house on the market, sell the cars and then get the quotes for shipping etc. we'll be starting our new chapter of life from July 3rd and I know between now and then it will go so quickly with many ups, and hopefully not so many downs.

In the words of Fairground Attraction...."It's got to be ee ee ee ee ee ee, WORTH IT!!!"

KTF all xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MandiMR2

​Happy New Year to you too Rachael & to Trevor & Bram. Apologies for lateness of my post but I've been immensely busy since crimbo & only just saw your thread! Looking forward to seeing you soon huni, take care, Mandi x