Sign in to follow this  
Guest Safari Shah

Short term accomodation required from 20th Feb 2014

Guest Safari Shah

Hi all,

Hoping you may help. My family (2 adults, 2 kids) arrive on 20th Feb. We require short term accomodation from 20th Feb for around 4 weeks. CBD needs to be fairly accessible (30 min drive is fine). Have read the threads ref. rental rip offs so keen to ensure whoever can help is genuine. Please do inbox me if you are able to help. Long term we are currently looking to settle in the Eastern suburbs but happy to be flexible on the short term accomodation. Any help would be welcomed

Thanks

Safari Shah

Guest Simon b

Hi,

Congrats on your forthcoming move to Adelaide. You have made a good choice with the Eastern Suburbs, a beautiful part of Adelaide......expect to pay a bit more in rent, but a great spot. Adelaide is so accessible there are not many suburbs that are more than 30 mins from the city. (Not like driving in the UK, where you can actually sit stationary for 30 mins). Feb is a busy month for short term rentals due to it being the height of summer and numerous festivals and events taking place. Have a look on Stayz for availability.

I have sent you a PM with some more info. Good luck with the move.

Guest Safari Shah
    Hi,

Congrats on your forthcoming move to Adelaide. You have made a good choice with the Eastern Suburbs, a beautiful part of Adelaide......expect to pay a bit more in rent, but a great spot. Adelaide is so accessible there are not many suburbs that are more than 30 mins from the city. (Not like driving in the UK, where you can actually sit stationary for 30 mins). Feb is a busy month for short term rentals due to it being the height of summer and numerous festivals and events taking place. Have a look on Stayz for availability.

I have sent you a PM with some more info. Good luck with the move.

Hi Simon, thx very will. Really appreciate will take a look

Guest Simon b

No worries. I have sent you a private message with some more info. Good luck and enjoy your last few weeks in the UK.