Guest LOUISE HANNAH

travel adaptors ?

Guest LOUISE HANNAH

Hi,

I was just thinking, should I buy some travel adaptors before I arrive in Australia.

If so, do I just buy the regular Australian adaptor, or do I need the ones that change voltage?

Thanks Louise:unsure:

Hi,

I was just thinking, should I buy some travel adaptors before I arrive in Australia.

If so, do I just buy the regular Australian adaptor, or do I need the ones that change voltage?

Thanks Louise:unsure:

Louise,

Dont need to change the voltage as 240v in oz, we got the travel adaptors that are both usa and australian with the blades that you turn round when in oz!! Never know may need them one day again in USA:) on holiday

Guest LOUISE HANNAH

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the reply, and good luck with the move !!

Louise

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Look on e bay we got 10 for a ridiculous low price 2 yrs ago. And believe it or not some of our things are still plugged in to them, 2 yrs later!

sarah

Guest Roo1

For those of you not as organised as Lousie ;)don't worry, we have adapters here. You can buy them from Bunnings or Cheap as Chips for under $10.

Judi x

Guest cockney lass
    Look believe it or not some of our things are still plugged in to them, 2 yrs later!

sarah

Same here Sarah, been here 2 years, and still have loads plugged in: iron, lamps, hairdryer, food processer, kettle, sandwich maker, washing machine, tv/video etc etc:chatterbox: in fact, I wished I'd packed more. I know you can change the plugs, but really can't be bothered!!!!

Also get yourself some 4 plug extension leads. That way you plug in 4 UK appliances on only one adaptor.

Paul.

Guest soggy
    For those of you not as organised as Lousie ;)don't worry, we have adapters here. You can buy them from Bunnings or Cheap as Chips for under $10.

Judi x

You can pick them up in Kmart and today i noticed in foodland aswell, you can get a new plug top for your way socket for about $6 and you won't need as many travel adapters.

Simon