adelaidenow

Really Cheap Flights

Following on from the thread about flights in September. I looked at prices for last minute deals. I am going back to UK in early Feb, so checked the cost with Emirates.

It appears that a return is $1660 including taxes. Not sure if I did something wrong when getting the quote or that's the price, if it's right, it's worth thinking about for anyone wanting to go back to the UK off peak.

There are some great sales on for travel in Feb right now. You can get return to LA for $1200 with virgin

you have probably found the emirates special that launched yesterday for flights up until the 31st march - that price is def correct for that time of year and if people don't mind going back to the uk when the weather might not be at its full English best!!! then definitely people can save money here.

another tip with emirates if that's what you go for is that the plane config is 343 but it tapers to 242 for the last couple of rows so you can get 2 seats on the side together with nobody climbing over u so select ur seats online as soon as u can- word of warning I am aware these seats are near the toilet so there's always a downside!!

Guest vikkiann

Thats a bargain!

Hubby has had to fly back today and because i booked on the same day, we paid over $1500 one way, ouch

Hi OKMorris

That's good to know that you work there, as myself, hubby and I are wanting to head back to Uk/Ireland for a holiday.

Will pm you if you don't mind when we have dates sorted.

Thanks.