Guest nemo

Hello everyone

Guest nemo

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all!

Hubby and I have been thinking about making the move for just over a year and have spent many hours reading this (and other!) forums. We are a family of 5 and hubby is a team leader at a gravure printing company. I have been checking out what you all have been saying about printing in Adelaide and am wondering if any of you nice people know what prospects there might be for a gravure printer with 17 years experience. Before this hubby was a screen printer, printing circuit boards.

Any advice/help would be really, really gratefully received!:cute:

PS we havent started the visa process yet, but wont be long!

Welcome to PIA, you have come to the right place. Plenty of information on here and plenty of people in the know! Any question sjust ask and always someone has an answer

Goodluck with the visa when you start

Hi there,

can't answer your question, but I know there are a few screen printers on here, so whenever they get the chance I'm sure they will advise you as best they can.

But just wanted to say Hi and welcome to PIA. Good luck with your visa process.

Guest nemo

Thanks for the welcome guys! It's exciting being able to talk to people in the know.

Guest The Pottertons

Welcome Nemo. Hope you find the answers you are looking for and good luck with lodging your application. You can join us all in the long wait!!!!!! Yvonne