Bal67

Visa granted!!!!!!!

We have just got a call from our Agent to say our 489 visa has just been granted did not expect on a Saturday Afternoon!!!!

good luck to everyone who is waiting, I will keep my fingers crossed for you all.

bal

xxxxx

Guest holliepop

That's brilliant news! Congratulations! Get the champers out

We have just got a call from our Agent to say our 489 visa has just been granted did not expect on a Saturday Afternoon!!!!

good luck to everyone who is waiting, I will keep my fingers crossed for you all.

bal

xxxxx

great news and congratulations. wishing you every success in your new adventure.

Keith

Guest wen66

bal

xxxxx

Fantastic news!! :jiggy:All the very best with your new venture. Keep us posted.x

Guest LadyBug

Bal67, congratulations!!!! I am really pleased to hear about your success!!

I wish you a stress-less move. :cool:

That's brilliant news! Congratulations! Get the champers out

Hollie,

After a real emotional weekend I have now pulled myself together and would like to thank you and everyone else for their well wishes and will keep you all posted of our plans, If ai can help anyone with anything please let me know.

And also would like to ask you Hollie details of removal companies in the West Mids you would recommend and whats next for you??

bal

x

Guest holliepop

hi Bal,

sorry for the delay I'm in Andorra snowboarding at the moment. We have used PSS who aren't based in west midlands, they have been fine, however we only have a small amount to ship so I would check out with other members and see what they recommend!

Will message you when I'm back, hope you are still as elated x