Partner visa and visiting UK

    Recommended Posts

    Does anyone have any experience of applying for a partner visa and getting acknowledgement and then needing to travel to UK? I have no bridging visa - do i need to apply - i cant undertsand the information?! May have to ring them - but if anyone knows - that would be great? Forgot to mention I am here on a 457 work visa


    Thanks as always

    Edited by siandear

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    While you are on your 457 visa you can leave and come back. A bridging visa a should have been issued to run in the background and kick in once your 457 has expired. You will need to apply to have this re issued when you can back as leaving the country will cancel it. If you are close to the expiry for your 457 you can apply for bridging visa b.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now