Tamara (Homes Down Under)

Furnished Rentals: Homes Down Under Availability.

New availability update: 29th of January 2017

Discounts for long term bookings (12 weeks or more from May 2017). Long off peak stay includes unlimited internet, unlimited local and UK phone calls and airport collection if required (long stays).

Providing quality furnished rental homes since 2009. UNLIMITED wireless internet.

UNLIMITED local, mobile and UK calls available on request......phone, not skype.

Please visit my web site (www.homesdownunder.com.au) to view and book the following properties.

Properties are listed on holiday sites (Stayz, Airbnb, Tripadvisor) but rates are cheaper by booking directly with me.

My Property prices start st $50 per night for an entire property (not just a room!)

I have the following family furnished properties with unlimited wireless internet available for short or long term let:

Some properties are pet negotiable (other properties are totally pet free).

2 bed Christies Cottage: Sleeps 5, pool, family friendly.

2 bed Riverview Cottage: Sleeps 5. Ideal for families.

3 bed Seaview house: Sleeps 7.

3 bed Boomerang house: Sleeps 7, pool.

5 bed (on request) Oceanview house: presently 3 bed: sleeps 6.

I also have the following 1 bed-roomed units available. Perfect for family visits (inlaws!)

1 bed Tobies Place: Ideal for a single person or couple. (additional queen sleeper couch and cot available for this 70 square metre unit when required)

1 bed Garden Cottage: Ideal for single person or couple.

Please view my complete online calendar for every property for every month at:http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.asp...1&UserId=10291

I have the following properties available.

The dates that are available are listed under the property but these available dates can change daily due to enquiries that I already have pending.

Christies Cottage: 2 bedroomed with pool.

Poolfromcottageside_zpsa999bdfc.jpg

IMG_0681_zpscb50ndtx.jpg

IMG_0710_zpsp7izu4tm.jpg

due to illness...dates now available in January.

18th of January 2017 to the 5th of February

15th of April onwards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9352d1440123313-furnished-rentals-homes-down-under-availability-img_0681.jpg

Boomerang House:

3 Bed-roomed with pool (gas heating and reverse cycle cooling)

IMG_1499_zpsehwaq7ev.jpg

IMG_2136_zpsitl74cgc.jpg

11th of March to the 1st of April

12th of April onwards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9353d1440123379-furnished-rentals-homes-down-under-availability-img_2158.jpg

Oceanview House:Port Noarlunga.

3 bedroomed

Click here to view the original image of 1024x683px.

IMG_0357_zpscfdoksgw.jpg

IMG_0379_zpsewnw3m0g.jpg

Please enquire for availability...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9356d1440123430-furnished-rentals-homes-down-under-availability-img_0522.jpg

Seaview House: 3 bed-rooms. Sleeps 7.

IMG_0136-001_zpsolfiyhqy.jpg

IMG_0131-001_zpsg9dduoda.jpg9358d1440123476-furnished-rentals-homes-down-under-availability-img_0234-001.jpg

17th of May to the 1st of August

1st of September to the 23rd of November.

27th of February 2018 onwards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riverview Cottage:

2 bed-roomed

IMG_1177_zpsnaevfjnz.jpg

IMG_1225_zpserpbjwjy.jpg9359d1440123520-furnished-rentals-homes-down-under-availability-img_1177.jpg

19th of May 2017 to the 21st of October 2017

20th of April 2018 onwards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garden Cottage: Port Noarlunga from $53 per night! Fully equipped with unlimited internet: Ideal for singles, couples or visiting family.

1 bedroomed

IMG_2924_zpspwplbgji.jpg

IMG_3001_zpserohsf9t.jpg

2nd to the 13th of February 2017

19th of March to 25th of March

26th of June onwards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobies Place: $65 per night (discounted for long term stays)

1 bedroomed unit ideal for single person or couple. Also has a queen sized sleeper couch if sleeping for 3rd guest if required.

IMG_4549_zps3sdp1wvq.jpg

IMG_4265_zpsclujl28u.jpg

29th of January to the 12th of February 2017

18th to the 25th of February

2nd of April 2017 onwards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINTER SPECIAL 2017: Comparable property / comparable area...we will beat any quote for long term booking!

Longer term rentals (3 months plus) at reduced rates. Winter discounts for 12 week stays...please enquire for 2017 rates.

Please book early for 2017. Many family members are visiting and dates book out quickly.

Please e mail me on contact@homesdownunder.com.au

and have a look on my website to see which property suits you at

www.homesdownunder.com.au

Due to ongoing changes in the short term rental / holiday rental market it is recommended that properties be secured as soon as you have finalized your dates. Instant book facilities on various holiday sites can result in properties being booked within minutes. This can result in a property that you want to book becoming booked before you can secure it.

I can generate an online invoice and you can pay a deposit with a debit or credit card to secure your dates and you can book within minutes to lock in your selected period..

We accept all major debit and credit cards. Your property dates can be secured with a deposit in just a few minutes.

Credit-Card-Logos-black_zpsf7bc4c38.jpg

New availability update: 9th of February 2017

Discounts for long term bookings (12 weeks or more from May 2017). Long off peak stay includes unlimited internet, unlimited local and UK phone calls and airport collection if required (long stays).

Providing quality furnished rental homes since 2009. UNLIMITED wireless internet.

UNLIMITED local, mobile and UK calls available on request......phone, not skype.

Please visit my web site (
    ) to view and book the following properties.

Properties are listed on holiday sites (Stayz, Airbnb, Tripadvisor) but rates are cheaper by booking directly with me.

My Property prices start st $50 per night for an entire property (not just a room!)

I have the following family furnished properties with
    unlimited wireless internet
    available for short or long term let:

I also have the following 1 bed-roomed units available. Perfect for family visits (inlaws!)

1 bed Tobies Place: Ideal for a single person or couple. (additional queen sleeper couch and cot available for this 70 square metre unit when required)

Please view my complete online calendar for every property for every month at:
    http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.asp...1&UserId=10291

The dates that are available are listed under the property but these available dates can change daily due to enquiries that I already have pending.

Christies Cottage:
    2 bedroomed with pool.

IMG_0681_zpscb50ndtx.jpg

IMG_0710_zpsp7izu4tm.jpg

15th of April to the 21st of May.

29th of May 2017 to the 18th of January 2018.

6th of February 2018 onwards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomerang House:

IMG_1499_zpsehwaq7ev.jpg

IMG_2136_zpsitl74cgc.jpg

12th of April to the 14th of November 2017.

4th of February 2018 onwards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oceanview House:
    Port Noarlunga.

3 bedroomed

IMG_0357_zpscfdoksgw.jpg

IMG_0379_zpsewnw3m0g.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_0131-001_zpsg9dduoda.jpg9358d1440123476-furnished-rentals-homes-down-under-availability-img_0234-001.jpg

th of May to the 1st of August

1st of September to the 23rd of November

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riverview Cottage:

2 bed-roomed

IMG_1177_zpsnaevfjnz.jpg

IMG_1225_zpserpbjwjy.jpg9359d1440123520-furnished-rentals-homes-down-under-availability-img_1177.jpg

20th of April 2018 onwards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garden Cottage:
    Port Noarlunga from $53 per night! Fully equipped with unlimited internet: Ideal for singles, couples or visiting family.

1 bedroomed

IMG_2924_zpspwplbgji.jpg

IMG_3001_zpserohsf9t.jpg

3rd of April 2017 onwards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobies Place:
    $65 per night (discounted for long term stays)

1 bedroomed unit ideal for single person or couple.
    Also has a queen sized sleeper couch if sleeping for 3rd guest if required.

IMG_4549_zps3sdp1wvq.jpg

IMG_4265_zpsclujl28u.jpg

26th of June to the 26th of July 2017

30th of October 2017 onwards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINTER SPECIAL 2017: Comparable property / comparable area...we will beat any quote for long term booking!

rates. Winter discounts for 12 week stays...please enquire for 2017 rates.

Please book early for 2017. Many family members are visiting and dates book out quickly.

Please e mail me on

Due to ongoing changes in the short term rental / holiday rental market it is recommended that properties be secured as soon as you have finalized your dates. Instant book facilities on various holiday sites can result in properties being booked within minutes. This can result in a property that you want to book becoming booked before you can secure it.

I can generate an online invoice and you can pay a deposit with a debit or credit card to secure your dates and you can book within minutes to lock in your selected period..

We accept all major debit and credit cards. Your property dates can be secured with a deposit in just a few minutes.

Credit-Card-Logos-black_zpsf7bc4c38.jpg

New availability update: 7th of March 2017

Please visit my web site (www.homesdownunder.com.au) to view and book the following properties.

My Property prices start st $53 per night for an entire property (not just a room!)

I have the following family furnished properties with unlimited wireless internet available for short or long term let:

Please view my complete online calendar for every property for every month at:http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.asp...1&UserId=10291

Christies Cottage: 2 bedroomed with pool.

IMG_0681_zpscb50ndtx.jpg

IMG_0710_zpsp7izu4tm.jpg

15th of April to the 27st of April.

9th to the 20th of May 2017

29th of May 2017 to the 11th of December 2017

8th to the 18th of January 2018

Boomerang House:

IMG_1499_zpsehwaq7ev.jpg

IMG_2136_zpsitl74cgc.jpg

12th of April to the 14th of November 2017.

Oceanview House:Port Noarlunga.

3 bedroomed

IMG_0357_zpscfdoksgw.jpg

IMG_0379_zpsewnw3m0g.jpg

19th of May to the 1st of August

Riverview Cottage:

2 bed-roomed

IMG_1177_zpsnaevfjnz.jpg

20th of May 2018 onwards.

Garden Cottage: Port Noarlunga from $53 per night! Fully equipped with unlimited internet: Ideal for singles, couples or visiting family.

1 bedroomed

IMG_2924_zpspwplbgji.jpg

IMG_3001_zpserohsf9t.jpg

3rd of April 2017 onwards

Tobies Place: $65 per night (discounted for long term stays)

1 bedroomed unit ideal for single person or couple. Also has a queen sized sleeper couch if sleeping for 3rd guest if required.

IMG_4549_zps3sdp1wvq.jpg

IMG_4265_zpsclujl28u.jpg

Longer term rentals (3 months plus) at reduced rates. Winter discounts for 12 week stays...please enquire for 2017 rates.

Please e mail me on contact@homesdownunder.com.au

New availability update: 27th of March 2017

My Property prices start st $53 per night for an entire property (not just a room!)

Christies Cottage:
    2 bedroomed with pool.

IMG_0681_zpscb50ndtx.jpg

IMG_0710_zpsp7izu4tm.jpg

15th of April to the 27st of April.

10th to the 21th of May 2017

29th of May 2017 to the 11th of December 2017

Boomerang House:

IMG_1499_zpsehwaq7ev.jpg

IMG_2136_zpsitl74cgc.jpg

8th of May to the 14th of November 2017.

Oceanview House:
    Port Noarlunga.

3 bedroomed

IMG_0357_zpscfdoksgw.jpg

IMG_0379_zpsewnw3m0g.jpg

Riverview Cottage:

2 bed-roomed

IMG_1177_zpsnaevfjnz.jpg

Garden Cottage:

Port Noarlunga from $53 per night! Fully equipped with unlimited internet: Ideal for singles, couples or visiting family.

1 bedroomed

IMG_2924_zpspwplbgji.jpg

IMG_3001_zpserohsf9t.jpg

15th of April 2017 to the 27th of April

11th of June onwards

Tobies Place:

IMG_4549_zps3sdp1wvq.jpg

IMG_4265_zpsclujl28u.jpg

rates. Winter discounts for 12 week stays...please enquire for 2017 rates.

Please e mail me on

New availability update: 17th of April 2017

Christies Cottage:
    2 bedroomed with pool.

IMG_0681_zpscb50ndtx.jpg

IMG_0710_zpsp7izu4tm.jpg

10th to the 21th of May 2017

29th of May 2017 to the 20th of November 2017

Boomerang House:

IMG_1499_zpsehwaq7ev.jpg

IMG_2136_zpsitl74cgc.jpg

5th of June to the 14th of November 2017.

Oceanview House:
    Port Noarlunga.

3 bedroomed

Click here to view the original image of 994x663px.

IMG_0357_zpscfdoksgw.jpg

Click here to view the original image of 994x663px.

IMG_0379_zpsewnw3m0g.jpg

1st of September to the
    28th of October.

11th to the 24th of November

Riverview Cottage:

2 bed-roomed

IMG_1177_zpsnaevfjnz.jpg

19th of May 2017 to the 4th of October 2017

9th to the 22nd of October.

Garden Cottage:

1 bedroomed

IMG_2924_zpspwplbgji.jpg

IMG_3001_zpserohsf9t.jpg

11th of June onwards

Tobies Place:

IMG_4549_zps3sdp1wvq.jpg

IMG_4265_zpsclujl28u.jpg

31st of October 2017 onwards