Guest Simar Singh

887 Visa Processing Time

Guest Simar Singh

Hi Guys

i applied for Visa 887 on 16/12/13. Just wondering how much time does it take for Visa to get approved? Used to be very quick but now days the processing has gone slow.

Please advise

Garry

According to the Immigration website (which was last updated 08 January 2014), they're currently processing 887 applications which were received on the 01st July 2013, which I guess is roughly in line with the dept's service standard for processing times for 887 visas which is currently listed as 6 months.

Guest alam

I think its taking a long time for indian, pakistani , srilankan and bangladeshi candidates ...........my friends applied last year in july-13, co assigned but still having no 887 visa

i was wondering if some one clarify, is there a different priority for us because my Chinese friend got his visa in 6 days

Any body knows about visa processing time for pakistani / indian candidates ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Shas
        Hi everyone, I will soon be applying for 887 visa application,I am currently on 496.I just wanted to ask as a main applicant ,do I have to do IELTS again to show my English proficiency or just show my old IELTS certificate(which is now expired) and does my spouse have to do IELTS as well.She couldn't achieve 4.5 when we applied for 496 and she has been doing AMEP functional English certificate 3.
        My second question is that as it is required that main applicant should've done full time work for one year.Does it have to be continuous full time work for one year or it has to be amount of work equivalent to one year of full time work.For example if I do work for 18 months and it is equivalent to the number of hours of one year's full time work.Would it be accepted or if I do work in bits and pieces as in 3 months(full time) here then break and 5 months(full time) and complete one year full time work.Would it be accepted?
        Any help would be highly appreciated.Many Thanks
        Regards,
        Shas