likesshopping

Maslin Beach Nude Games - whos going? Sunday 19th Jan

Maslin Beach Nude Games, formally known as Maslin Beach Nudo Lympics is on this weekend - they will be featuring favourites such as the three-legged race, Frisbee competition and Miss Maslin Beach.

The Nude Games originally started in the 1980s and was cancelled for 5 years after 2007 after the Naturists could not get enough sponsors - but it returned last year and had hundreds of people attend.

So people, if you're looking for something to do this Sunday, pop down to support the event!

Make sure you put plenty of sunscreen on your bits though! :-))

Sarahx

Edited by likesshopping
    better grammar.

Do spectators have to be nude too? Surely they do, or it would just be some sort of perve-fest...surely??!!

Do spectators have to be nude too? Surely they do, or it would just be some sort of perve-fest...surely??!!

Have you been before (to the beach I mean)? It's like that normally. Weirdo fully dressed blokes wandering around with cameras. I cover myself when I see them coming. If I can't see theirs, they can't see mine. ;-)

Well, Wizzywozza's post has made me wonder now but from pics from previous years (in the local paper) the participants look er..old. In fact, some of them looked like human shar pei dogs :shocked: so it would be truly pervy perving!

LC:biglaugh:

Have you been before (to the beach I mean)? It's like that normally. Weirdo fully dressed blokes wandering around with cameras. I cover myself when I see them coming. If I can't see theirs, they can't see mine. ;-)

I guess you use the cats for that too Blossom! wishing you had 3 hands though:biglaugh:

I use towels lol. But I'm a small chested lady, I can get by with just two hands lol.

I did take one of the cats into the shower last night to cool him down. He's a very good boy. :-)

I'd like to clarify that I have never been either as a participant or a spectator ............ gawd think Dawn French at her roly poly finest but much smaller puppies .......... there would be a stampede off the beach :biglaugh:

I'd like to clarify that I have never been either as a participant or a spectator ............ gawd think Dawn French at her roly poly finest but much smaller puppies .......... there would be a stampede off the beach :biglaugh:

See, I believe you, or you'd realise that 90% of the people down there are old fat (very very tanned) men. There would be no stamped at all. ;-)