Guest gails

Looking for part time work

Guest gails

Thought I would give this a go! I am a qualified accountant looking for part time work, approximately 20 hours a week. If anybody hears of anything I would be grateful if they could let me know as I have been applying for jobs now for nearly a year and only had one interview; its getting a bit depressing!! I am in the south so anything north of the city is a no no for me. Everybody tells me that in Adelaide its who you know!!

Cheers

Gail

Hi Gail

It might be worth getting in touch with the CPA in Adelaide and seeing if they have any networking events coming up. Good luck

Diane

Thought I would give this a go! I am a qualified accountant looking for part time work, approximately 20 hours a week. If anybody hears of anything I would be grateful if they could let me know as I have been applying for jobs now for nearly a year and only had one interview; its getting a bit depressing!! I am in the south so anything north of the city is a no no for me. Everybody tells me that in Adelaide its who you know!!

Cheers

Gail

Southern suburbs to Northern suburbs is not impossible - I did it for 20 years by train and bus - but for part-time work you are right, not an appealing thought! Good luck with your search.

Guest cruise

Hi Gail

Sorry to hear about your situation. I wish you Good Luck.

I am a qualified Accountant from the UK and looking to arrive there next year.

I am concerned about the job situation, is the full time market in the same state as the part-time?

Thanks

Cruise

Cheers

Gail

Guest cruise

Hi Jessica

Did you qualify in the UK, ACCA or CA?

I am an ACCA?

Regards

Cruise

Hi Jessica

Did you qualify in the UK, ACCA or CA?

I am an ACCA?

Regards

Cruise

Hi Cruise

I am not an accountant. I was trying to find out more information from Gail (the original poster) regarding her qualifications.