Selah

Aug non MODL just got CO - Yippee!!!

Can't believe it as was prepared for not hearing anything for months. Now police checks and meds requested by 24th June. Capital bonus issue still up in the air but surely they aren't asking us to pay for meds only to say no on capital bonus....

Must get everyone healthy! (Lose 8kg in two weeks, get rid of the flu and tooth abcess - pray my son passes hearing test as I'm sure it can't be just selective hearing all the time...)

Liz

Guest Django

Nice one Liz,

Its good to know that someone somewhere is getting things moving for you. Don't fret about the meds they aren't as bad as you would think.

Pete

Guest jill wright
    Can't believe it as was prepared for not hearing anything for months. Now police checks and meds requested by 24th June. Capital bonus issue still up in the air but surely they aren't asking us to pay for meds only to say no on capital bonus....

Must get everyone healthy! (Lose 8kg in two weeks, get rid of the flu and tooth abcess - pray my son passes hearing test as I'm sure it can't be just selective hearing all the time...)

Liz

Hi Liz well done I take it then by the title of your thread you expect to hear something quicker if your skill is on the modl list. Hope so cos hubbys is

Jill

Guest mandmick

are you sure they've got the right Hawkins family!!!

lol!

Guest Django
    are you sure they've got the right Hawkins family!!!

The 'right Hawkins family' already have a CO. ;):biglaugh:

Pete