Guest janine

Any interest in a weekly Mums group??

Guest janine

Hi All

When I moved to Adelaide in 2005 I joined a group called "the settlers group" which I found in the free magazine Adelaide Child.

It was primarily for mums of pre schoolers but not exclusively so .But it was for people new to Adelaide, mainly poms but everyone was welcomed. We used to meet once a week in a child friendly setting. And once a month we went out for a meal.

My little one grew up and I moved on.. but I've got another little one now so have been searching high and low for the settlers.

I've decided to start a new mums group.....Is there any one out there who would be interested in catching up once a week/fortnight for chat and coffee whilst the little ones play?

Or if there is already a group out there I would like to join!

Hope to hear soon

janine

I'm moving out in May with my 2 little ones aged 3 and 1 and would definitely be interested in coming along. Hopefully you'll get lots of interest. X

Guest janine

Excellent.

Ill start thinking about child friendly venues where we can catch up. Its so good to chat with people in the same boat.

look forward to meeting everybody. I can be contacted via Private Message

Stay Tuned

j

Edited by Admin
    replaced personal email info with PM

Guest janine

I'm in North Adelaide. I was thinking of somewhere Central maybe City,to begin with. maybe a playcafe park or Library??? And if it seems to be a success maybe booking somewhere. Alternatively we could take turns in everyone's houses!!!

Janine