Sign in to follow this  
Guest the o'shea's

Please Give Advice!!!!!!!!

Guest ems

Caitlin, i'm so sorry you get upset when your thinking about or speak to your grandparents. Its very normal that you feel this way and it will take a while before it settles down. I'm sure your parents miss them a lot to. Are your parents aware that you are getting upset (i'm sure they are)? I have not made the move to Adelaide yet but i know when we go in January my daughter Alicia, who is 6 is going to miss her family in the UK terribly, even though she is excited at the moment. Just remember, yes your grandparents may cry when the speak to you on the webcam, but its because they love you, miss you and are happy for you. Have you got friends who have moved from England? They possibly felt the same as you are now. Hopefully there will be some children in Adelaide who are your age that see this and get in contact with you. Take care Caitlin and i hope in time you will be able to talk to your grandparents without getting to upset.

Emma +

Alicia (6) :)

Guest the o'shea's

Hi Em,

Thanks 4 ur reply. Yes, my parents are aware of how I feel because I talk with them a lot of the time about how I feel and they understand.

It's the first time I've felt like this, I suppose everyone has wobbly moments!

Hope ur move to Adelaide goes well! i still wouldn't go back to England 4 anything in the world because I am happy out here.

From Caitlin

Guest anna niks

just wanted to say hi , my name is chelsea and i'm 11, me and my family will be coming out there in september . we are going to happy valley , i was wondering if any one knows what its like there . we have never been to australia before,so im a bit worried what its going to be like .:).

Guest anna niks

just wanted to say hi , my name is chelsea and i'm 11, me and my family will be coming out there in september . we are going to happy valley , i was wondering if any one knows what its like there . we have never been to australia before,so im a bit worried what its going to be like .:).if any of you can give me any advise we would be very greatful.:)thanks.

Guest Cunnah97

Ive been to happy valley. It's beatiful!!! it has lots of chatty shopkeepers and has nice parks to play in!!!

I'm sure you will enjoy every second your'e there!!!

Guest anna niks
    Ive been to happy valley. It's beatiful!!! it has lots of chatty shopkeepers and has nice parks to play in!!!

I'm sure you will enjoy every second your'e there!!!

hi cunnah,

thank you for giving me the advice and i am sure i will enjoy it aswell , it is ok that there is chatty shopkeepers beause i am very chatty anyway,lol, :chatterbox:, some times my mum and dad can`t stop me talkin lol, i am glad that there are parks coz that is where i normally go when i go out with my friends lol thankyou

love chelseaxxx:jiggy:

Guest ems
    Hi Em' date='

Thanks 4 ur reply. Yes, my parents are aware of how I feel because I talk with them a lot of the time about how I feel and they understand.

It's the first time I've felt like this, I suppose everyone has wobbly moments!

Hope ur move to Adelaide goes well! i still wouldn't go back to England 4 anything in the world because I am happy out here.

From Caitlin[/quote']

Thats good to know Caitlin. I'm sure myself and my daughter are going to have plenty of wobbly moments, but the main thing is that you have great parents that you can talk to. Take care and keep smiling.

Emma +

Alicia (6)