Couple of lasses in our early 30's looking to meet new friends Glenelg/ CBD meet up

Kacymru

Ola Lads and Lasses!

Myself and Jen are around 30 years young and enjoy music, comedy, food, drink, chocolate, cake, exercise and most other things (Jen just told me not to say we "enjoy" exercise, but that we "do it". To be honest Jen I was including drinking and eating as part of the exercise).

Anyway, we reside in Glenelg, and when we're not busy planning which shows we want to see at the Adelaide Fringe/ GOUD then we're up for meeting new friends.

We enjoy taking the Mickey out of ourselves and generally having fun.

Please feel free to get in touch/ respond to this post- no age limit or stipulations apply: you can be young, old, single, a couple, gay, straight, bi, tee-total or a drinker - get in touch, the more the merrier!

Hi girls, I'm in my early 30's and moved to Adelaide a couple of months ago to be with my Aussie boyfriend. Although I've met a lot of great people through my boyfriend (mainly cricketers!) it would be nice to meet up and make some mates myself so I can pass on the wicket and bowling talk for a bit! I could do either Glenelg or CBD but CBD is probably more convenient for me at the moment. When were you thinking?

Hi Jay and Jem, it's only been a few months for me, I'm loving it so far but just having trouble finding work, hoping to find something soon as the work life balance out here seems so much better than at home. As is the sunshine and the beaches! How are you guys finding it?

Guest Traveller

Hi all

Im neil 30 and moved here about 18 months ago. Shame I missed the night out last weekend as I'm looking to expand my group of friends most of which are in relationships or married.

I'm keen for nights out, fringe shows whatever really so if there are more things planned it would be cool to come along and meet some new people.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Oceangirl

Hi ladies, only just seen this message. I like meals and the beach and going out for a drink, would also like to meet new friends so would be nice to meet up.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with Dan!! always up for a couple of pints.

New to Adelaide (a couple of months) and getting used to getting around.

Would be great to let us know if any events are planned in the future. or even just a group meet up for a couple of drinks at a pub.

;)

cheers,

Raz

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ladies and Gents,

A few of us are going out this weekend - you're very welcome to join us, here's where we are going:

Saturday 3rd May - 8pm onwards Sweet Streets - a pop event held in Leigh St and Peel St in the CBD - here's the website: http://www.tastingaustralia.com.au/sweet-streets.htm

Sunday 4th May - 11am-5pm Tasting at the Bay, Partridge House, Glenelg, here's the website: https://www.facebook.com/events/1481165692096450/

Both events are free to attend. You just pay for any food/ drink you buy.

Let us know if you fancy either

Karen

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. I've been living in Adelaide for 10 months now and I love it but not had any English company for a while. I came here on my own and have met lots of great people so far but it would be great to meet some more friends. I'm 25 and living in Norwood but can easily travel to anywhere. Let me know if anyone is out and about or keen to organise a catch up.

Hannah

Guest petermpk

Hiya, I have recently recloated to Adelaide from UK, living in Glenelg, looking to meet new people and make new friends, I would love to catch up , if you are interested please let me know, first drinks on me!

Peter :)

• 2 weeks later...