Randc

Omg

Hi all

where coimg over for a reccie mid Feb how is my 15 year old (girl )going to cope

were staying in Glenelg for or reccie next couple of weeks

ps i have read lots of posts and will post more

but to all senoirs we do appreciate all your posts

xxx

Guest Claire-n-tel
    Hi all

where coimg over for a reccie mid Feb how is my 15 year old (girl )going to cope

were staying in Glenelg for or reccie next couple of weeks

ps i have read lots of posts and will post more

but to all senoirs we do appreciate all your posts

xxx

Hi Randc!

If you 15 year old daughter is like most 15 year olds, i'd say that bringing her at this time of year and staying in Glenelg means she will go home loving Adelaide!

Glenelg right now is FULL of teenagers, lots of boys jumping of the jetty and struting their stuff, lots of teens on the beach and playing volley ball etc, she'll think she has landed in heaven and go how to tell her friends this place is full of hot boys!

Guest Claire-n-tel

Oh also how soon do you plan to make the move? Have you decided which suburb or even which school?

I'm with Claire n Tel. Your daughter will love Glenelg. I'm 43 and love it here ;p Although keep in mind it is only one suburb and a rather more commercially popular one than others (still with great beaches). I like it has a hub round Moseley square, that the shops are along Jetty road and off of it, rather than mostly in a mini mall or large mall. They serve great gelato too ;) Plus the tram and bike path into the city are appreciated in our house.

If you are checking out schools with a view to living in the area, check the zones carefully. Brighton high school is probably the best state school in the area but you will need to live and rent within the zone (they usually require a year lease).

Enjoy your reccie :)

Hi thanks for all the great advice guys - had thought about Brighton area will look at all of the surrounding areas as well we are hoping to mke the move in April or May

Hi all

we are flying this Friday Woohoo

any last minute advice bearing in mind we only have suitcase and pocket space haha

Do they sell nivea cahmere ??

thanks