Guest TheBirdsIOM

Short term/holiday rental property needed

Guest TheBirdsIOM

Hi

Well the panic attacks have already begun 1 day after receiving Visa Grant!

Been trawling the net all night trying to find somewhere to rent for around 4 weeks from the 9th April, anyone have any suggestions ?

2 adults and 2 children 7 & 9, so looking for a 2 bedroom, we also have a small dog who may or may not need to stay with us for a few days towards the end of the rental term depending on when we send for him and quarantine etc.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly received.

Thanks

Thebirds

Guest Martin and Val

Hi,

My cousins has a place in Semaphore if your interested. Please PM for information. They don't normally allow dogs but can make exceptions as they understand the issues you may face. PM me if you want direct contact with them.

Edited by Martin and Val

Guest Guest75

Congratulations on the visa!!!!!!

April will be peak season for Easter and holidays so places become booked up very quickly so get booking!!

Also have a look at www.airbnb.com - more and more places seem to be joining up no there. I nearly offered you our place to housesit as we're away a couple of weeks in April ... but that would mean me tidying up a bit! Sorry!!

As it is Easter holiday though, housesitting might be something worth looking at