Guest daveysing

bricklayer state sponsership advice please

Guest daveysing

Does anyone know how the list for state sponsership works?

Does it get changed every year or so or do they change it any time? W.a has taken bricklayers off and im worried s.a will do the same thing. On the s.a website all it says is it is medium availability. Cant help but wonder if everyone who was going to go to w.a will now go to s.a and fill all the places.

I think they change the list once a year, but of course they can run out of places throughout the year. Very quickly too sometimes.

My understanding is they have x amount of places for each occupation and once invitations handed out total that x amount that is when it gets removed from the list. I think then you have to wait until July for the new list but there is no guarantee that the occupation will go back on.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong???

Guest BurgessFamily
    I don't know why they would have Bricklayers on the list for SA the Bricklayers here are struggling for work.

competition is healthy, and things can always change.

I don't know why they would have Bricklayers on the list for SA the Bricklayers here are struggling for work.

Really? My partner knows 2 people who have their own companies who say business is thriving and really picked up, actually can't seem to get any time off because they have so much on.