We Got Our Visa Too!!!!

Guest Susie

Guest Susie

CAN'T BELIEVE IT, AFTER ALL THE WAITING, JUST GOT EMAIL THIS MORNING FROM AGENT TO TELL US.

FEEL A BIT IN SHOCK SO FAR!!! NEVER DID GET A CO, LOL...........

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ELSE. SEE YA IN ADELAIDE..

:biglaugh::jiggy::D

Guest caoimhe

Great news Susie, really pleased for you all

I'm sure your still on a high

We done our meds 2 weeks after you but had too wait 5 weeks on the blood test results so they have probably just arrived in Sydney, hopefully we will be celebrating soon

Guest mossmac

Congratulations, Susie! It's a great feeling, isn't it! Thanks for congratulating us about our visa which we also got today. As fellow teachers, we might bump into each other out there!

Sarah and John

Jan ’07 – Decided we wanted to go and live in Australia!

Feb ’07 – Teaching skills assessment sent off.

Apr ’07 – Teaching skills approved.

May 21st ’07 – Applied for South Australia sponsorship online.

July 12th ’07 – Received sponsorship from South Australia.

July 20th ’07 – Online visa application sent off.

Oct 30th ’07 – Case officer allocated.

Nov 20th ’07 – Medicals done and police checks sent.

Feb 18th ’08 – Medical done for our new baby.

Apr 16th '08 - Visa Granted (YIPPEE!!)

Guest Susie

Thanks alot guys. Might just take you up on that Cormcvcr, although I'd prefer a vino!!!

Can any of you give me more advice on Adelaide climate?? Is it warm enough to have a pool?

Cheers xx

Thanks alot guys. Might just take you up on that Cormcvcr, although I'd prefer a vino!!!

Can any of you give me more advice on Adelaide climate?? Is it warm enough to have a pool?

Cheers xx

Not a problem Susie, we have a wine rack at the top of the bar and loads of cupboards and shelves, therefore I have made it my mission to try and fill every space in it with lots and lots of lovely things!

Pool info:- we have a pool but it is not heated, so although the weather is pleasant at the moment it isn't warm enough to heat the pool. We have bought an insulated cover for it, as well as increasing the temperature by up to 8 degrees, it also helps stop a lot of leaves and other debris from falling into it, this also helps with water evaporation.

My cousin has solar heating attached to her pool and she is also finding the pool too cold at the moment as again the sun isn't warm enough at the moment to heat it up.

But, I'm sure you will get plenty of other comments surrounding this and I shall watch with interest in the hope that I can find another gadget that will heat ours up.

I did ask the guy in the pool shop if they had such a thing like a kettle element that could just be put into the pool, switched on and hey presto lovely hot pool, but alas no!!!! (I live in hope!) :biglaugh: