Guest Damien

Room needed!

Guest Damien

Hello all,

I've not been on here for a while, the new property needed a fair bit of work, then I was sick for a while. I'm having to move away from KI for a while as my role in Fisheries is temporarily changing and I'll be based at the PIRSA office on Grenfell St. Lisa and the kids are staying on KI as it's just the best place to bring them up. I need to find a room to rent whilst I'm working on other Fisheries stuff, I'll be travelling back to KI most weekends. Does anyone have anywhere available or know of anywhere? I've looked on Gumtree but am having trouble as I'm currently in the UK visiting my parents so nobody replies to my enquries.

My new role starts 24 Feb but I can stay on the large patrol vessel for a few nights.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Damo

Hi sorry to hear you've been poorly. My boss is looking for someone to house share at a place in Rosewater, near Port Adelaide - good transport into the city - any good? Otherwise there is a site called something like flatshare - I will find a link when I'm on the PC. Have a look on there.

http://Www.flatmates.com.au

Edited by Diane

Guest Guest75

Hiya mate.

Sorry to hear you have been sick.

Hope all gets sorted out. Can't help on the room side of things .

Give us a call sometime.

Guest Damien

Hi tyke, can you pm me your number, I drowned my phone (again) so lost all my contacts. Doh! And I think just overdid things, what with work and the new property, got exhausted. I'm feeling better now though.

diane - can you pm me your boss's details at.

damo

Hi tyke, can you pm me your number, I drowned my phone (again) so lost all my contacts. Doh! And I think just overdid things, what with work and the new property, got exhausted. I'm feeling better now though.

diane - can you pm me your boss's details at.

damo

Hi Damo I did this morning - will try and resend :wink:

Oops my in and outbox were full - you should have it now.

Edited by Diane