duncan-clan

essex is on the way to adelaide

well the time has come for me to say goodbye to england and hello adelaide.....my family is at heathrow waiting for our 747 plane to singapore ive said goodbye to the family which was not nice a few tears were wept, i think he hardest part was taking my children away from there nan and grandad but we do have web cam and phone so it wont be that bad we will return one day to england but not for a while

i will get the bar-be going for the essex lot in oz see you all in adelaide friday morning at 7:50am

alex

Guest jill wright

Good luck Alex safe flight and hope Adelaide is all you want it to be and more let us know how its going

The Wrights

Guest weesp

Good luck with your flight and enjoy your new life in Adelaide !!!!!!!!!! We won't be far behind you so keep that barbie hot!!!

Lynn Tony & Boys

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:were all thinking of you and your family (with envy lol) good luck with the beginning of your adventure , keep us all posted

Guest donna T

Safe journey and best of luck in your new lives

Donna xx

Ditto all of the above! But can you allow a couple of Brummies at your bbq as well???:biglaugh:

Me too, me too! what about the other side of the border?

Have a safe journey guys and see you when you get here x

Guest anna niks

well done , you made it at last ,,, now enjoy .

:jiggy:good luck to you and yours and i hope its all you wanted it to be x x

anna x

hello to all or should i say g-day sport lol im in a motel which is not the best in the world but its a roof over my head hope to be getting a fully furnished place tom in enfield will be view tom morning...the weather today was a barmy 27c the oz thinks its cold well to me it was tropical but i stood out like a sore thumb with my english tan but hey im working on that :) cant say much more then that but just trying to get my feet on the ground oh any english here found where to get english papers from im after the sun i'll be :Randy-git:if will pay $5 for the daily express paper cheper to read in the shop

alex

Guest anna niks

glad to hear you got there ok , can't help you on your paper quest though , as we don't leave from essex till september , but im sure someone else can , hope your rental is better then your hotel sounds .

anna:)

Guest Nicky&Andy

:Dwere very happy you made it saftly to the other side, barely 8 degrees here , raining and northeasterly winds, im sure your missing england already:biglaugh:

good luck with everything

nicky & family

Guest Devon
    oh any english here found where to get english papers from im after the sun i'll be :Randy-git:if will pay $5 for the daily express paper cheper to read in the shop

alex

:biglaugh::biglaugh: You wearing an ENGLAND shirt, white socks and dripping with jewellery like some ex-pats on the Costa do?

Seriously there are some English newspapers but mostly magazines here- think the papers wouldn't sell too well - be too out of date, expensive and not enough people wanting them to warrant a printing press here like they do in Spain as most people wouldn't be interested in buying them!

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Glad you arrived safely, hope it all goes well for you. Seems like you will have a busy bbq over the next few months!! I live in Kent at mo but originally from Collier Row. Good luck with the adventure

Hi

Glad to hear you've arrived safely - hope the rental turns out better than your hotel!

Can't wait to hear all your news on settling in etc.

Wishing you all the best.

:):)