Guest mOZzy

'april weather' in adelaide?

Guest mOZzy

or would it rather be 'october weather'????

i was just wondering because i am getting seriously fed up with the weather at the moment.

rain, snow, sun, blue sky, over cast, windy, storm, hot ... you name it - in one day!!!!:wacko:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Yes the weather is beautiful at the mo! Mid 20s and 27 expected at the weekend, might have to turn the pool up!

I like that spring and autunm are so nice here, it makes the summer seem longer and the winter only 3 months!

sarah

Guest Nick11

Been to the beach every day and kids went in the sea.

Like a summers day in England - does get chilly though once the sun goes down!

Hey susi,

it's lovely at the moment, but as sarah said, it does get chilly in the evening.

We made up a picnic for Andy finishing work last night, to go to the beach and run around a bit with the kids, but we all went with shorts and t-shirts on, which wasn't a good idea, as the wind picked up a bit and it was cold.

So we will try again but with the proper clothes on this time.

Not long for you now to experience it for yourselves. I had better get the bar stocked up!!!!

Congratulations on the offer for the house, that's another thing out of the way.

See ya & take care x

Guest Libby1971

As said, cool to warm in the day and then quite nippy in the evenings. Please bear in mind that for those arriving, it may feel quite hot in the day but is manageable for the rest of us who have been here a while while the evenings are anything but. My heating has been on and I was wearing a shawl last night - very Old Mother Hubbard!

I have not yet been reduced to wearing winter coats but the jumpers/ think cardies are def out! Day time temps are about 24 and evenings it dips down to 10 ish.

Libby

Guest mOZzy

so what about october time then? that would relate to our april being your spring?

do you get the changes in one day like here?!?!

and thanks connie!!!! can't wait to finally meet your bar ;):biglaugh:

Can't answer the question about October here, I have still to experience it in Oz, but boy am I looking forward to it!

P.s. Susi, the bar can't wait to meet you either!!

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    so what about october time then? that would relate to our april being your spring?

do you get the changes in one day like here?!?!

and thanks connie!!!! can't wait to finally meet your bar ;):biglaugh:

I'll stick my neck out I reckon it will be 24C sunny, you kinda get hunch after a while,

Guzzler

Hey Mozzy

Unconnected to the weather which is always a source of annoyance to us, congratulations on your house offer!:D

Guest mOZzy

oh cheers :cute:

but don't shout it around just yet - we don't want to jinx it ;)