New to Adelaide near North Haven looking for new friends and possible travel buddy

Guest rebecca.fuller

Guest rebecca.fuller

Hi all, I have recently arrived in Adelaide and am staying with family, I am looking for fun like minded people to meet and have a laugh with and a possible travel buddy.. I am 22 female and enjoy lots of different things including walks, swimming, travelling, learning the culture.. .. would be great to find someone to share this amazing country with.. hopefully speak to you soon..

Guest Traveller

Hi Rebecca

I'm Neil and I love to travel as much as I can but it would be great to have someone fun to share it with. If you're interested maybe we could meet for a few drinks and see if we get along.

Cheers

Guest Traveller

Hi

I currently living down south in happy valley but I work up in the northern suburbs at the minute. Working in construction that changes so I move around a bit with my job, I worked in Whyalla for a while and am probably going to be working FIFO to Queensland soonish.

Outside of work I surf and travel trying to find the best waves. With my work rosters I get a bit of time off so I am pretty lucky in that sense. I'm 30 and originally from just outside London but have been travelling around the world for the past 10 years and finally made the permanent move to Oz about 18 months ago.

How about you? Are you living here permanently now? Any places you have in mind you'd really like to visit? Even if you just want advice I'm more than happy to help.

cheers neil

Guest rebecca.fuller

hi.oh cool so you have had a busy life sounds great. Did you do the move alone? Must have been a hard decision to make.

I am in the western area ATM, I have only been here a week, I am on a working holiday visa. I really want to drive the gold coast and see Sydney, if I have a chance I would love to go to Alice Springs and airs rock. I am only here until November unless I can extend my Visa or I may go to New Zealand.

I will say that coming here was the hardest thing I have ever done and I have already overcome a lot of fears. I still haven't seen a spider yet which I am not looking forward to.

I cant wait to get out there and see it all.

cleardot.gif

Rebecca

Guest Traveller

There is a lot to see but I wouldn't worry to much about the spiders you don't see too many of them! Sydney is awesome and one of my favourite places but to be honest most places over here I love.

I made the move alone but I had been here before on the working holiday visa so it wasn't the complete unknown.

I think it's really cool that you've overcome those fears and come here, the first few weeks/month are the hardest but once you get travelling around I'm pretty sure you'll have an amazing time. How long are you planning on staying in adelaide for until you head off somewhere?