Guest Gari

Which Migration Agency would you suggest?

Guest Gari

Hey Guys,

I need some help with my 485 visa, just wonder which Migration Agency would you suggest to go in Adelaide, Agency that you have previously dealt with?

Cheers

Gari

I didn't have good experiences with any in Adelaide. I ended up using one in Sydney for my rsms.

Is there any reason you think you need one for a 485? It's not too hard a visa to apply for on your own.

Guest Gari

Hey Blossom,

Thanks for your reply

I want to see a migration agent as I got different vague answers from my friends or people from forums, I just need some professional advice.

Cheers

Dick Glazebrook and his son Mark (DGA Consultants,in the city near Gouger St) They are excellent and Dick sits on the national board of the authority who regulate all immigration agents in Australia. He's also a Pom who's been here for over 40 years and knows every visa option inside out.

Ive had a few friends now go through them and all would recommend.

Guest Anna

Hi Gari,

One agency that I'd suggest you is Mobile Migration Services in Adelaide, I don't actually remember their address cuz my friend from Bulgaria was one to deal with them. She told that they were really helpful with her 190 visa and the prices were OK.

Good Luck

Anna

Edited by noworriesmate
    removed phone No as per forum rules

Guest Gari

Thanks GarethB and Anna, you guys are really helpful, will try to contact them!!!