Guest hemzet

Any recommendation for an Insurance Broker?

Guest hemzet

Hi,

Has anyone a recommendation for an Insurance Broker in Adelaide area?

I'm looking for nothing special, just an experienced broker who cooperates with a lot of different insurers for all life situations. Thanks a lot

Cheers

Hello

Are you looking at accident, sickness and illness cover as well as Life Cover i.e Income Protection, Critical Illness Cover?

If so perhaps consider seeking advice from a Financial Planner, there can be a variety of ways these types of cover can be structured and big differences in the types of cover on offer i.e cover inside/outside of superannuation, group cover and retail cover.

If you know what you want and how you want it structured then perhaps consider using a comparison website like this one for example http://www.canstar.com.au/life-insurance/

Regards

Andy

Guest hemzet

Andrew, Thanks for your reply, you described it very well what I'm looking for.

I'm not searching single policies but someone that gives advises for insurances as well as financial plannings depending on my life situation on a long term basis. This means, starting with the must haves insurances and ending up with a future retirement plan.

Hi hemzet

In that case a Financial Planner might be ideal for you to provide advice.

This is an area that we are able to assist in and work with clients on a daily basis in relation to Wealth Protection (Life Cover/Income Protection) and Wealth Creation including Retirement Planning.

Alternatively ask some friends or colleagues for personal recommendations of someone that they have used and are confident in and comfortable with.

Good luck.

Regards

Andy