sduffy

Retail Jobs

Hi Guys,anyone know of any part time retail jobs going,around Marion or Noarlunga. Daughter starting uni soon and needs some income as hrs in her current job have dropped substantially.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks Sue

Guest Claire-n-tel

Not sure if its any use Sue but Lots of shps in Harbour town looking for shop assistants:smile:

Thanks guys,Harbourtown too far without a car.Thanks Chris she has already applied for Woolies and a few of the other new shops.She went for interview the other day and they know she is going Uni soon and then said they wanted someone who could cover 7 days.Hello she is a Uni student.Complete waste of time.

Sue

Guest Claire-n-tel

Oh how stupid!.....i'm sure there are as many mums who would rather work weekdays in school time as uni student that want evenings and weekends?!.....

Who remembers that old thing called a Job Share!

Do they have job shares in Adelaide,cant imagine it.Feel sorry for students these days not easy on the job front.The number of job apps she has filled in is beyond ridiculous.

Good luck to everyone looking for jobs atm.

Sue

Do they have job shares in Adelaide,cant imagine it.Feel sorry for students these days not easy on the job front.The number of job apps she has filled in is beyond ridiculous.

Good luck to everyone looking for jobs atm.

Sue

They aren't called job share, but part time casual jobs are abundant for students. I know hours and location aren't always ideal but there appears to be work around in our region.

That's unusual about Woolies....maybe that is unique to Seaford area. Our local Woolworths at Unley relies on Uni Students for weekend work and night work. The Uni Students I've seen there have been there for years...so very reliable. Try some of the other Woolworths at Hallett Cove or any (other than Seaford) and see what they say.

I wasnt talking about Woolies in my original post,it was a store in Marion.Think there are probably more jobs in the city and Harbourtown,but until she can drive she is restricted to Noarlunga,Seaford,Marion.A lot of her uni friends who work in those areas have had noticeable reductions in their hrs in the last few weeks.

Hopefully something will turn up soon.

Sue