Guest april

house wanted around seaford

Guest april

hi we are looking for a house to rent at seaford and the surrounding suburbs if anyone can help please get in touch thanks april

Guest april

hi we were looking for unfurnished rental if you have anything that would be great hope to hear from you soon

I will ask around and let you know if anything comes up...approximate dates?

Hi Tamara,

If you hear of any furnished houses availble from Mid April/End April in Port Noarlunga/Christies Beach area thats dog friendly can you let me know please?

Bal.

Hi Tamara,

If you hear of any furnished houses availble from Mid April/End April in Port Noarlunga/Christies Beach area thats dog friendly can you let me know please?

Bal.

Hi Bal,

I will certainly let you know.

I do know some local agents and will ask around.

It can be very difficult to secure a rental with dogs and the number of suitable properties does become limited and often competitive. If I hear of anything in other surrounding suburbs I will also let you know but it's very difficult when you are not resident here yet as many agents won't give you the time of day.

I know that furnished rentals can also be a problem. I am an animal lover and allow pets at 2 of my properties but the remaining ones have never had pets. Many people are allergic to pet hair, the cleaning takes a long time, and with fumigation and the complete excahnge of all covers and furniture covers, it does take quite an effort to turn the properties around.

For long term rentals many landlords have experienced interior and exterior property damage and the number of pet friendly rentals does differ between different suburbs.

Will let you know via your email if I hear of anything.

Tamara

Guest april

hi we were looking for something asap think we may have something sorted but thanks for getting back to us xx

Guest leeannekays

Hi, we are going to be breaking our lease in Seaford over the next 6 ish weeks. Haven't told the agent yet as waiting until our new house is ready. We live right by the beach in a beautiful location. It's a 4 bed, 2 bath rental that's not very old and we have been very happy here for 2 years. Next to great school that our children attend. If you would like to know more then please pm me. Leeanne

Hi, we are going to be breaking our lease in Seaford over the next 6 ish weeks. Haven't told the agent yet as waiting until our new house is ready. We live right by the beach in a beautiful location. It's a 4 bed, 2 bath rental that's not very old and we have been very happy here for 2 years. Next to great school that our children attend. If you would like to know more then please pm me. Leeanne

hi Leeanne,

Can you please pm me details ASAP really, really interested as timing seems ideal to us.

Bal