Guest tramtron

Hi everyone

i would like to have Invisalign for my teeth but dont know where to go

pls recommend a good orthodontist

Thanks

Guest tramtron

Hi Anna

thanks for your reply

does dr watson actually do the check up or does he pass it to his assistant?

i ve heard that many good orthodontists are really busy and dont spend much time with their patients and let their assistants to do the job

so im a bit worried here

Hi Anna

thanks for your reply

does dr watson actually do the check up or does he pass it to his assistant?

i ve heard that many good orthodontists are really busy and dont spend much time with their patients and let their assistants to do the job

so im a bit worried here

I wouldn't worry too much about the fact the assistants tend to do the actual putting on. With my son's braces it was the orthodontist that saw him first, checked his x-rays and decided what needed to be done and put the plan in place. The assistant attached the braces to his teeth but the orthodontist checked the position of all the brackets before they were secured. The assistant was lovely and was really good at putting my son at ease and seemed to know what she was doing. When we go for his checkup it will be the orthodontist that sees him and attaches the bands to the braces apparently.

My son is seeing Dr Con Laparidis who is based in the city but has clinics out in Modbury, Elizabeth and Beverley. We are seeing him because it is who our dentist referred us to and also because the Modbury clinic is held at the dentists surgery so it is handy for us.