Guest kezza01

help with skilled visa assessment

Guest kezza01

hi there,

I am really confused with this skills assessment business...

my husband is a fibrous plasterer with 12+ years experience and holds relevant qualifications etc. can anyone please help me find a skills assessor or links to website. we want to apply for the skilled independent permanent visa subclass 189 and live in the uk.

I have been on the DIBP website but that confuses me even more?

if someone to go through the steps then that would be great.

thankyou

kerry

The best thing to do is speak to a Mara registered agent. They often do a free initial assessment and will be able to help you get started.

The best thing to do is speak to a Mara registered agent. They often do a free initial assessment and will be able to help you get started.

Now OMARA.

Find the job title your partner would be applying under and next to that there will be a code and the assessing body.

Guest kezza01

I have finally worked it out. I was confused about the whole offshore thing. we will need to use TRA and not offshore. I was overloading myself with too much info, I think.

can anyone now give advice on who to use to certify our documents? I know there is a very long list on the website but would like to know who you used.

thankyou

So if your not off shore I assume that means you are here in sa. If so you can get a jp to do it. My local library has one who sits in at set times and it's free.

Guest kezza01

no, we live in the UK? now I am confused again? when looking at my husbands skilled job (fibrous plasterer) it says to use TRA.