Bubbl

Mechanic recommendations

Hi all - can anyone recommend a decent mechanic in the glenelg/Brighton area? Would really appreciate any advice. Thanks :)

I recently used a mechanic in the Pasadena / Panorama area... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Send me a PM if you would like his details.

Ah thanks robbiep - got this too late and potentially already been ripped off! Nevermind thanks for the offer though!

Ah thanks robbiep - got this too late and potentially already been ripped off! Nevermind thanks for the offer though!

How much did you pay for what you bought and was it bought privately or from a dealer? If a dealer, what's the mileage of the vehicle?

Hi There,

I am a mechanic but don't work for a garage, I work for a heavy earth company but was in the motor trade for 18years so if its advice you need just shout and If I can help I will also I know some other mechanics that could help

Regards

Gary

Ah thanks so much for getting in touch - the car is 'fixed' now but the guy gave me a list of things that need doing but I'm just not sure if they actually do!