Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maddisons

new friends

Guest Maddisons

Hello! My name is Bethan, I am 9 years old and 10 in May. My sister is called Chloe, she is 6 and 7 in May too. Me, my sister, my mum Paula and my dad Jason are all looking forward to living in Marino/Hallett Cove. Is there anything for children to do in Hallett Cove?

Is there any local dance classes or swimming pools? My sister does tap and ballet and we both go swimming. If you know, please reply.

The Maddisons :cute:

Guest anna niks
    Hello! My name is Bethan, I am 9 years old and 10 in May. My sister is called Chloe, she is 6 and 7 in May too. Me, my sister, my mum Paula and my dad Jason are all looking forward to living in Marino/Hallett Cove. Is there anything for children to do in Hallett Cove?

Is there any local dance classes or swimming pools? My sister does tap and ballet and we both go swimming. If you know, please reply.

The Maddisons :cute:

hello maddisons,

my name is chelsea i have a little sister called lillie i will be 12 in august and my little sister will be 7 in june, we are going to adeliade/happyvalley. i dont realy no anything about hallett cove, so i can`t realy help you out there sorry, i dont wanna be rude but if you no anything about happy valley could you help me out please , and that would be great,:jiggy:

thanks alot love chelsea xxx

Guest donna T

Hi Bethan

There is loads to do in Adelaide - we live in Hallett COve and Josh who is 6 and Izzy who is 3 are always doing things.

There is a dance studio in Christies Beach which isn't far and they do tap and ballet and other dance lessons. There is a big pool nearby at Noarlunga where you can have swimming lessons or just splash about and in the SUmmer you will be down at the beach learning to body surf and boogie board which is great fun too.:v_SPIN:

Don't worry - you will have plenty of friends very quickly and have lots of fun too

Donna x

Guest JennyJay

:err:Hi maddison, what do u think about moving to oz? from megan xXx