Guest sienna003

HAIRDRESSER'S Looking to work in a NEW SALON

Guest sienna003

We are opening a new salon on the 8th April at Hove (near Brighton/Glenelg)

& require Happy CREATIVE Qualified hairdresser's who would like to be paid Above CASUAL Award Rate (set hrs + Super + Bonuses)

CUTTING, FOILING/COLOUR IS OF A HIGH PRIORITY

for more information please pm

Edited by flossybeth
    Removal of business name and personal info as per forum rules.

Hi sienna003,

Wonder whether you can help me we are coming to adelaide and hoping to be situated in. Port Noalrlunga and wondered what the options would be for my 17 year old daughter to learn hairdressing would it be college or to try and get a job in a salon as a apprentice?? Any information would be really appreciated.

Bal

Hi sienna003,

Wonder whether you can help me we are coming to adelaide and hoping to be situated in. Port Noalrlunga and wondered what the options would be for my 17 year old daughter to learn hairdressing would it be college or to try and get a job in a salon as a apprentice?? Any information would be really appreciated.

Bal

Hi Bal,

We have a local TAFE at the Noarlunga centre that has a health and beauty campus.

The courses started in Feb and are closed at the moment. They may have a mid year intake.

The contact details are: http://www.tafesa.edu.au/courses/hair-beauty/hairdressing

Tamara

Guest sienna003

Hi BAL

it is best if she gets an apprenticeship in a salon at the moment there are many salons advertising on Gumtree. Sienna