Moosh

How Environmentally aware are you?

I've just started a new job and part of my online induction was on the environment and issues surrounding this. It took about 3 hours of my time just to read it carefully as there was a quiz at the end in which you had to get at least 80%.

I don't think I was really that environmentally aware until I read this. We don't even have waste paper bins under our desks! The kitchen has separate bins for all waste.

I'm not a greenie or anything but it certainly does start to make you think.

What do you do on a daily basis that contributes to the environmental issues?

Guest soggy
    I've just started a new job and part of my online induction was on the environment and issues surrounding this. It took about 3 hours of my time just to read it carefully as there was a quiz at the end in which you had to get at least 80%.

I don't think I was really that environmentally aware until I read this. We don't even have waste paper bins under our desks! The kitchen has separate bins for all waste.

I'm not a greenie or anything but it certainly does start to make you think.

What do you do on a daily basis that contributes to the environmental issues?

I can understand enviromental issues, just don't get me going on global warming, seperating my rubbish and riding a bike won't save the planet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon:):):)

I can understand enviromental issues, just don't get me going on global warming, seperating my rubbish and riding a bike won't save the planet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon:):):)

Nope, but I would love to see you trying to do both at the same time!!!:biglaugh: