Anyone enjoying the move on a fairly low wage?

Guest Frank44122

Can someone shed any light on this? I have been looking at many rental properties on line and some have stated **NRAS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA APPLIES** So does that mean these homes are not available to new migrants before fining employment?

See here for the full story.

To answer your question, I doubt it. The blurb states the properties are available to low and moderate income Australians. I suspect you would be ineligible simply because if you were so would the thousands of other migrants who arrive each year and that would be an election nightmare for any politician and unfair on the taxpayers as a whole. Also you wouldn't be Australian as such. That comes later after you've become an Australian citizen.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic