alanmcgarragh

5-a-side football players wanted and I dont mean that Ausie footy

Hi

we are looking for a couple of players to make up our 5-a-side team, we are 4 brits of varying fitness levels, from knackered to totally Knackered in the Port Noarlunga area, we plan to start playing from Sunday 27th and are short of a goalie and one outfield player, so if you fancy a laugh and a chance to join this exclusive ex-pat bunch, send me a message

Alan

Hi Gus,

I've sent Alan a PM. I'm up for a game...but am not much use in goal so better placed outfield!

Cheers

Steve (not Shelagh you will be glad to note)

Guest Bonzo

Hi Alan,

Up for a kick and a giggle but might be a little challenged if you are playing Sundays as fitness level geriatric and already playing a game on a Ssunday but if later in the day might be a chance of making a fool of myself. Give me a yell and see what you think.

Hi Alan,

Up for a kick and a giggle but might be a little challenged if you are playing Sundays as fitness level geriatric and already playing a game on a Ssunday but if later in the day might be a chance of making a fool of myself. Give me a yell and see what you think.

Bonzo, are you any good in goal? We really need a gk!

Guest Bonzo
    Bonzo, are you any good in goal? We really need a gk!

Mate been a few years since I did any sort of keeping but am happy to make a fool of myself and give it a go.