Finally the 3 months of hard work has paid off! I have today been offered a full time job!!!! Its perfect for me and exactly the work i'm good at! It took around 50 applications and 5 interviews but i got there in the end! So my advice..... Keep going, keep your chin up and don't give up! Everything happens for a reason! Good luck

Bugger! Just when I was hoping to meet you for coffee (Easter break)!!

Seriously, well done! Sounds like life is just about perfect for you and your boys :wubclub: I am so happy for you. x

Enjoy celebrating :wubclub:

LC and co :)

Congratulations on the job - Great to hear some positive news on the job front. I am applying for admin jobs but getting no where fast - however I am lucky as I am getting to spend quality time with my daughter, doing the school runs and helping her with her homework. Working full time back in the UK I was unable to do any of that so I am at least grateful for this. Every cloud has a silver lining !!

I believe everything happens for a reason and I will get a job when the time is right.

Well done, I hope the job lives up to your expectations - best of luck.

Donna.

Hi donlou

if you go on seek and type in youth and community work there are quite a few admin jobs on there in that field most part time..... But its a start! If you need any help, give me a shout! Good luck

Aw we can still meet up for coffee.... Just at weekend! Thanks LC life is gonna be good a d we need to arrange a meet up for the four legged boys and girls xx

Fantastic news!! Well done!! What will your job entail then Shazlou ?? We are just putting vetassess docs together at the minute.....can't wait to get over there....its a long time away for us but hubby is hoping to go over and see what the job markets like for youth work once we get our visas....maybe on our validation trip....all going well.

I bet you're jumping for joy, nothing better than feeling secure xx