Sign in to follow this  
Guest leemi1

reccie

Guest leemi1

Well only 2 week until we come over for a reccie and we can not wait got our itinerary sorted out I will be posting a video on this site when we get back some of the thing I am hoping to video will be changi airport, Adelaide town center and parks, places to live day and night kangaroo island, Barossa valley, and anything else we visit so with a bit of luck this might just give some of you an insight into Adelaide before you go we always said that this was not going to be a holiday but a propper look around for some were to live for the rest of our lives

mick

Hi there,

well good luck with your journey, I hope you have a safe and productive time here in Adelaide. It's good what you plan to do as it will give others an insight who aren't fortunate enough to come for a look around.

What you plan to do, ie not going to use it as a holiday, is exactly what we did when we came on our reccie last year. We had to look into things thoroughly to make sure it was the right move.

You are more than welcome to contact us when you are over and any help that we can be of, just yell.

take care

Guest leemi1
    Hi there,

well good luck with your journey, I hope you have a safe and productive time here in Adelaide. It's good what you plan to do as it will give others an insight who aren't fortunate enough to come for a look around.

What you plan to do, ie not going to use it as a holiday, is exactly what we did when we came on our reccie last year. We had to look into things thoroughly to make sure it was the right move.

You are more than welcome to contact us when you are over and any help that we can be of, just yell.

take care

cheers

mick & toni

Guest stickman

Looking forward to hearing/seeing all about it. Should be a fantastic trip. Enjoy :)

Just starting to try and plan a reccie ourselves - just wondering when to go

Guest leemi1
    Looking forward to hearing/seeing all about it. Should be a fantastic trip. Enjoy :)

Just starting to try and plan a reccie ourselves - just wondering when to go

3rd may

the main reason we are going to video it its cos we can look back at it in time and reassure ourselves we have made the right dissection

cheers

mick