On The Run stores

Guest coffeelover

Guest coffeelover

Hi! Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the On The Run stores / petrol stations run by Peregrine Corporation?

I'm currently going through the recruitment process with them and can't find out much about what they are like to work for?

Good or bad comments, all would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by coffeelover

Guest coffeelover

Thanks Sue - good to hear they are being competitive! Or not!

Hey zxibit, in the servos but finding out about what their head office culture is like would be good too if known

Knowing the back-ground to the company is always a good thing. At your interview, make sure you let them know that you have researched them. They'll be impressed, particularly if you can find some 'dirt' on them. It might open up other avenues into the company. I'm speaking from experience here. Good luck with your interview.

I was asked what I knew about the company so after proclaiming all the good stuff, I hit them with the not so good. That immediately raised their interest as to how I knew. I didn't reveal my source and some time later, dealt with the problem they had. For which they never paid me. Buggers.