Guest susanmary38

rental

Guest susanmary38

Hi guys

We are thinking of renting our UK house out to my 2 sons when we emmigrate, & renting out in Adelaide, but we are worried about the cost of renting, every site we have looked at the rent seams very high.

We are looking for a 3 bed long term rent, does anybody know of any reasonably priced rentals.

Dave n Sue

Guest Libby1971

Hi

I don't wish to pry but you do not specify what a reasonable amount is to pay for rent so it is difficult to advise you appropriately.

A three bed would cost approx $200 a week in rent easily I would have thought. We paid $280 a week for a 4 bed place which was an older property. It depends upon other factors.

Please let me know a bit more detail and I am sure we can let you know.

Libby

Guest susanmary38
    Hi

I don't wish to pry but you do not specify what a reasonable amount is to pay for rent so it is difficult to advise you appropriately.

A three bed would cost approx $200 a week in rent easily I would have thought. We paid $280 a week for a 4 bed place which was an older property. It depends upon other factors.

Please let me know a bit more detail and I am sure we can let you know.

Libby

Hi thanks for the reply.

We would be hoping to pay around $1000 to $1200 per month.

Still not sure what area though.

Dave N Sue

Guest susanmary38

hi Libby

what is Reynella like to live in, we have been looking at houses in the area, & they seam reasonable priced,

Is there anybody else on that could share there views on the surrounding area, let me know what the schools, work, shopping, etc are like in the area.

Thanks

Dave n Sue

Rents vary according to how close you are the city and the area they are in. We have found very nice rentals in a good area for about A$600 dollars a week. Our son is renting in Blackwood Park a 3 bed house for A$350 week. Should say that rentals are usually for 12 month periods, and unfurnished. We are paying a little less than that in Parkholme, which is about 15 mins from the CBD and 10 minutes from Marion and the Sea, for a brand new 3 bed, 2 story house.

Hope this helps.

PS one other thing, the rent includes Council Tax or the equivalent, but you have to pay for Gas, Electric, Water and telephone.

Guest chippie74
    Hi guys

We are thinking of renting our UK house out to my 2 sons when we emmigrate, & renting out in Adelaide, but we are worried about the cost of renting, every site we have looked at the rent seams very high.

We are looking for a 3 bed long term rent, does anybody know of any reasonably priced rentals.

Dave n Sue

As far as i know our rental is still up for grabs!!! lovely 3bed furnished house in happy valley $285 per wk. we move out on the 5th may

im totaly gobbsmacked that no-body as took it on i posted it a couple of weeks ago with a lot of replys and left it in the hands of our landlords(who are 1st class) but no takers!!

Guest cunnah10
    As far as i know our rental is still up for grabs!!! lovely 3bed furnished house in happy valley $285 per wk. we move out on the 5th may

im totaly gobbsmacked that no-body as took it on i posted it a couple of weeks ago with a lot of replys and left it in the hands of our landlords(who are 1st class) but no takers!!

Hi could you send me any details regarding the house to rent please in Happy Valley?

Cheers