Sign in to follow this  
Guest susanmary38

Diac

Guest susanmary38

Hi guys

2 weeks ago we applied on line to DIAC, for our 176 visa, my god woke up Saturday morning and got my visa statement & they have already taken the money for my visas, within 2 weeks.

Thought it took a couple of months, they are not messing about at present.

We will have to get our fingers out and catch up with all my scanned documents now.

Hate being rushed.

Has any body experienced the same?

Dave n Sue

Guest Lulujim

Hi -

We applied online for our visa through our agent. Our gaent told us it was part of the process to take the payment pretty much straight away. She said to get the email with TRN number etc.. they have to have taken the payment - so most cases it's taken within 48 hours!

I was a bit miffed too, as could do with the £1000 staying in my bank account not theirs seeing as we probably won't get the visas for months!

Still - am just so pleased to be getting further on with the process and do feel a bit closer to going now!

Hope this helps!!

Guest Trakki

When we applied for our visa in October online, the money was taken instantly, bit of a shock!!

Guest susanmary38

we too were a bit miffed about the speed of things, but money has to come out at sometime,

We found it has made us more determined now to rush things through, sold our caravan this weekend so money in bank for visas, medicals, flights, etc.

good luck.

Dave N Sue