speedygixer

7 months in ! Need to make friends

Hey everyone 😃

I'm Emma partner tony and two kids callum6 Harriet 3 been in Adelaide 7 months

currently living at seaford meadows, my partner is field engineer and I'm a house wife( lady of leisure ) 😀 we are both a young 30 😜 and would love to me some family's around are age!

Hi, we're arriving next week. Me, my husband and our 2 daughters aged 3 and 1. Would be great to meet up and also get to pick your brain on everything and anything!! We're staying by Chrisites beach for the first month - I have no idea on distances, will need to invest in a good map when I get there! X

Hi ladies, Im also Emma, and we arrived in Adelaide 6wks ago. My husband works full time and im at a loose end most of the the time with my 2yr old daughter. Im in Seacombe Gardens, so abit further north, but happy to travel down for a meet up if you fancy?

Guest Watkinsfamily

Hi, We have been here 9 months now living in Aldinga Beach with my husband and our 2 boys aged 3 and 1 would be happy to meet up for a coffee and chat. The soft play centre on Beach Road at Christies beach is good in wet weather. Thanks