Guest graandjac

Half way there...!!!

Guest graandjac

Well after the past sad week of goodbyes it was nice to get in the taxi for the airport and not have to worry about any more goodbyes:sad:. Then a big sigh from all of us .....we had been worried about the little fella because up untill now he had not shed a tear , then with one big push it all came out in one go....he let it all out his worries ....how he is going to miss everyone.....the lot , things settled down and everything was ok.

The flight with singapore airlines was great the meal arrived after an hour or so watched a movie then everyone settles down to sleep, which was made easer as half the plane was empty so we could stretch out:jiggy:. We all slept for between 6 and 8 hours and woke with only 2 hours of the first leg to go . All thoes going via singapore there is 3 terminals which you can get to by walking or the sky train dont worry about getting lost as its in a loop and there are loads of helpers around . Well on with the next leg all feeling tired so looking forward to another kip..........see you soon. Cheers Gra, Jac Holly and Owen

Guest Libby1971

Flippin' 'eck! You do like to keep the readers updated.

How very efficient to be able to post half way.

Safe journey on the final leg.

Libby

Guest graandjac
    Flippin' 'eck! You do like to keep the readers updated.

How very efficient to be able to post half way.

Safe journey on the final leg.

Libby

All that means is an airport full of shops an shopohollic wife and 5 hours to kill;)

Guest Libby1971

Bob booked a hotel room so he could lock me up away from the shops!

As it was I wasn't well and fell asleep for 5 hours. The payback comes later this year when he has to keep me away from the shops for more than 12 hours.:D

Libby

Lucky Jac, I wasn't allowed anywhere near the shops in KL when we flew out, but then again I was too busy trying to round up the blooming kids! Enjoy the rest of your journey all.

Guest louiesmum

Wow.

Thanks for the update. Glad you got off safely. I shall look foward to the shops in Singapore. Hope the next leg of your journey goes well.

Guest mOZzy

thanks for the update ;)

i am glad owen has settled so quickly!!

good luck with the rest and 'talk' to you soon!!:cute:

Free internet access in Singapore makes it easy too. My kids sent me an email from the airport last year. good luck with your next leg, it's only 6 and a bit hours to Adelaide.

Guest Django

Good to know your getting there Graham (or indeed got there by the time you read this ;). Thanks for the update. Glad you are all feeling better about things.

Pete

Guys good to hear things are going well, soon be there and then we will expect an update once you reach Adelaide Airport!!

Safe journey guys

Guest Martin and Val

You must be there now you lucky people. Hope the second leg of the journey was as easy as the first.

Good luck to you all.

Martin and Val

Nice one mate....!! Hope the next half of the journey is/was just as good!!

Glad you all ok.... i imagine myself being like Owen.....!!!

Well....see ya soon!

Dan and Steph

thanks for keeping us posted, abit worried about the flight but sounds ok to me.

poor little fella, let us know how he gets on have afew boys of me own and alittle worried for them.

good luck with whatever comes your way(good things i hope)

Guest jill wright

Thanks Graham for the posts hope all goes well with the final leg of your trip. Keep the posts coming we're all interested

jill

Guest bev_stef

Hi Guys

Glad to hear the first leg went well. Hope the 2nd flight goes as smoothly and you are soon relaxing in Adelaide with a nice cool drink. :)

Bev