Guest ozzieinuk

mad 5 a side footie player

Guest ozzieinuk

Hi Everybody, I'm hoping to make my hubby's transition to life in Oz as smooth as poss. he plays 5 a side footie 3x a week in the UK, does anybody know of any groups, clubs that we can join when we return to Adelaide. We'll be living in Port region but happy to travel. :)

Hi there,

My Oh is part of an over 35 league, they play on a wednesday night at Morphett Vale. There is also a cove soccer league who train on a tuesday and play on the sunday.

I'm sure that no matter where you go there will be something!

Hi ......My hubby plays 5 a side footy every tuesday at the Seaford Recreatiion centre - his team 'Just 5 blokes' (its an over 35 team - maybe should have been called 'Just 5 blobs'!.....hah)......anyway, they are always on the look out for extra team members - think there are lots of other clubs around, so your OH wont have any problems.

sarahx

Hi ......My hubby plays 5 a side footy every tuesday at the Seaford Recreatiion centre - his team 'Just 5 blokes' (its an over 35 team - maybe should have been called 'Just 5 blobs'!.....hah)

sarahx

I know what you mean!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hey Chippie,

Same here, at least then i can use age as an excuse for being so crap............. hahaha

Paul.

Guest chippie74
    Hey Chippie,

Same here, at least then i can use age as an excuse for being so crap............. hahaha

Paul.

Your a year above me!!! ive not kicked aball in a game for over 10 years.the last ball i kicked in a game won us the league douldle "the winning penalty"1998 roy of the rovers stuff!!!.i wouldnt last five minues now with the aussie barbies and beers.i get out of breath climbing a ladder

I take great offence to my OHs (likesshopping) description of our team.

We are a highly trained, fit and formidable group of atheletes putting our bodies on the line each week in the pursuit of perfection.

Anyway thats enough about the drinking activites at the Seaford Hotel after the game.....

More players always welcome.

Cheers

Chris

Guest ozzieinuk

Oh brillant, thanks for all the response, very pleasing to hear.... we are visiting next april, and we would like to come and meet you all and watch a game. where are the games held? I'm sure my hubby will fit in just fine! hope to meet you all soon.

P.S. my hubby's also a Spurs fan.

Julie