Guest ali

Hi Guys,

i hope you are all doing well and keeping warm!:smile:

Just wanted to keep you all posted on developments on my side. As you all are aware, for the past 8 months I've been working as a security guard in a city nightclub and Adelaide Oval! This challenge has helped me with meeting some extraordinary people. Walking around Rundle Street I will be saying hello to shop owners, customers, police officers and even cab drivers.

Recently I got the opportunity to form a team with four very talented young designers/artists. We are currently in the design/logo/branding/brainstorming of our little project. None of us have alot of money at our disposal and we are starting small. We are creating our own brand of clothing by utilizing our collective talents. My role is mainly keeping us on track and overseeing the business side of our project. We have agreed on starting by printing limited edition t-shirts and if on occasion we are offered similar t-shirts to accept the offer if it is worthwhile.

I met this group of young men working the door of a club and when I proposed that we work together they accepted my extended hand. There is still a long way to go but I want to relay this message to you, my friends here: in desperate times keep your heads up and try and do your best in whatever role you have accepted to do. Your smile and attitude will make you great friends at the least.

Good morning and have a nice weekend! :smile::smile:

Ali

Guest Guest75

Great news Ali. I knew you would find channels for your energies!!!

Guest ali

Thank You Sue,

So do you. Wish you all the best. :smile:

Ali

Guest ali

Thank you Tyke,

I hope it pays off! I'm just trying to take matters in my own hand! :)

Cheers and hope to see you guys soon:smile:

Ali

Great news! You really have an infectious buzz about you Ali so I am sure you will succeed - let us know if you are about in Rundall Street and I'll come and say hi.

Guest ali

Hi Zebedee,

Thank you. :smile:

I will be working at Adelaide Oval corporate suites tomorrow and then will start my shift at Sugar nightclub in Rundle Street at 24:00. I might be inside though. Let me know if you are around.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Guest ali

Thank you Rabeah,

Art has always been a hobby of mine in different ways. Now I need to manage it. It will take time to materialize though as all of us have jobs in hospitality and are sort of short on capital.

Cheers:smile:

Ali

Ali, drop in to a shop next door to the Rhino Rooms called Urban Cow. They have some great original t-shirts in there, and might be a possible outlet for what you are doing too. Worth a chat with them anyway.