Guest Leanne & Mark

Whale on the beach

Guest Leanne & Mark

Heard on radio this morning there is a dead whale on Adelaide beach, and all the sharks are eating eat!!!!!!

Don't go swimming just yet guys!!!!!!:shocked:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Heard on radio this morning there is a dead whale on Adelaide beach, and all the sharks are eating eat!!!!!!

Which beach, not heard anything on the news.mind you thats nothing unusual here!!!:wacko:

Guest guest569

Sharks on the beach !!!!!! And i thought it just was in the water you had to be carefull.:wacko:

Guest bev_stef

Ooh sharks, now that is definately one of my cons.:arghh: I'll be having nightmares like the first time I saw JAWS!!:wacko:

Bev

That was no whale, that was me after deciding I needed to get fit and needed a swim. course these days you got to wear one of those speedo suits, black of course.:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

Dunno why it won't show on that link - it's in the South Australian section.

Copy and pasting the right link but it just goes back to the header page :nah:

Quote the text here...........

April 23, 2008 11:15am

A DEAD whale has been spotted two nautical miles off the West Beach shore - and sharks are believed to be feeding on the carcass.

It is not known how long the whale has been there but police confirmed there had been reports of sharks feeding on the carcass.

Police water operation are deciding whether to move the carcass further out to sea.