RachaelOs

Things to do with children - Hallett Cove

Hi everyone,

Been here for nearly four weeks and having stayed in a furnished rental we move in to our longer term unfurnished rental this weekend. We have found a place in Hallett Cove where I think we'll be very happy. Hoping my husband starts work w/c 16th June so it's time to start trying to set up some things for me and our daughter’s aged 3 (4 in August) and 1 (2 in November) to do.

We've already checked out the library and so will join that next week. I just wondered if anyone could recommend any classes in or around the area. Anyone’s little ones do any dance, sport, other classes would be great to hear about them.

Thanks for your help

My daughter is 3 and does bebe ballet - she loves it - they have a website if you google it - sorry not sure of the address. There are lots of venues all over adelaide.

Guest lilgal89

Hi Caz, are you able to stay with the kiddies? If not can you stay initially? X

There's a dance class in Hallett Cove, Dancers by Donna:

pm me for details

Edited by noworriesmate
    removed FB link and tel No as per forum rules

Thanks everyone - will look in to them. Excited to start getting out and about with the girls rather than dragging them round shops - who knew setting up a new life could involve so much shopping!

Check out noarlunga leisure centre, they do kindergym what my 3 year old loves there is also gymnastics down at seaford creation centre, there's a play group at hallet cove but cannot remember name sure it's Wednesday 9/12